We believe ingredients plays main roll in taste
we ensure that the product offered by us is fresh and in its original flavour. Our name itself suggest honesty and faith towards customer, for us customer is the king.
- Lemon is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for
its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses.  The pulp and rind are also used in
cooking and baking.
- The leaves of the lemon tree are used to make a tea and for preparing cooked meats and
seafoods. The juice of a lemon contains 5% of citric acid. An average lemon holds three tablespoons of juice.
- Drumstick is one of those rare plant species whose seeds, flowers, leaves, and extremely nutritious. Moringa commonly referred to as drumstick is treated as a ‘miracle plant’ for its unique yet powerful properties that combat different ailments in our system.
- Drumstick is an easily available vegetable which is cultivated mostly in Asian and African regions.
- Pomegranates are among the healthiest fruits on Earth. Pomegranates are a beautiful fruit, with shiny red “jewels” called arils inside, containing sweet, juicy nectar that surrounds a white seed in the middle. Pomegranates are rich in vitamin C, potassium, and fibre. The only potential danger of pomegranates lies in the risks it presents to dogs. Some dogs may experience extreme digestive distress due to the tannins and acids within pomegranate fruits. So, keep them away from Fido! You can add the seeds to salads, yogurt, oatmeal, desserts, or whatever you want!
- Dehydrated food is just food–usually fruit, vegetables or meat–with all of the moisture dried out of it. It has far more shelf life and its aroma and flavor are also more compared to fresh vegetables.
- List of Dehydrated foods we offer are as follows
A spice is a seed, fruit, root, bark, or other plant substance primarily used for flavoring, coloring or preserving food. Spices are sometimes used in medicine, religious rituals, cosmetics or perfume production. List of Spices we offer are:
- Cumin Seed
Cumin seeds are native to Egypt and cultivated mainly in India, China, Turkey countries. The scientific name is Cumimun cyminum. The moderately hot climatic condition in India produces good quality of these seeds. The major suppliers of cumin seeds in India are located in the states of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Gujarat states of India. The cumin seeds are sown in late October to early February and harvested in the month of February. Nirmal International is an exporter of Cumin seeds in India mainly to its buyers in US, UK and Singapore.
The qualities of Cumin Seeds are as follows:
• Based on Admixture:
• Singapore Quality 1-2% Admixture – Machine Clean/Sortex Clean
• Europe Quality 1-2% Admixture – Machine Clean/Sortex Clean
• USA Quality 1 % Admixture – Machine Clean/Sortex Clean
• CONTAINER LOADABILITY: